7.31.2013

Flavors That Make You Sing

Flavors that Make You Sing

One of the advantages of being a custom cake baker is that I can offer much more than the standard vanilla and chocolate cake flavors.


This is a picture of my recipe box where I keep all of my cake and icing recipes.





Of course, I do offer vanilla and chocolate - in fact, I have 2 vanilla recipes (regular and white almond) and 3 chocolate ones (regular, triple chocolate fudge and chocolate kahlua).

I also have strawberry, lemon, orange blossom (hint of orange flavor), banana, red velvet, carrot, and white chocolate.

If you want to try something a bit more adventurous, I also make pumpkin spice, pineapple-coconut, and strawberry-lemonade.


Every had Neopolitan ice cream?  I can make a cake to go with that:











Feeling like you want to have a "rainbow" of colors in your cake?


Now - if you've read down this far, you may be wondering what does all this do with singing...well, how about a Lime-Coconut flavor - I have it.  Now, try to get that song out of your head  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!